We understand you may have concerns surrounding the impact of COVID-19 and what it might mean for you and your family.
This page will aim to be a central repository of information.
For up to date information from the Isle of Man Government please visit: https://www.gov.im//coronavirus
This includes information about, symptoms, social distancing, and self-isolation. If you have any concerns or require medical assistance from 06:00 20 March 2020, please contact 111 COVID-19 Call Centre for advice.
For information regarding the service Onchan District Commissioners’ provide please see the following updates:-
- Business Contingency Plan
- Receipt of Payments
- Information for Tenants - Rent and Maintenance
- Business Support and Assistance
- Commissioners' Office Closure
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disposal of Waste
- Services and Public Meetings
- Closure of Playgrounds:
- Home Deliveries List as at 3rd April 2020
- Prescription Delivery
- Refuse Collection
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Commissioners' Surgery
- Seasonal Activities - Onchan Park
We will endeavour to keep this page up to date with information as and when we can.
If you require any matters clarifying please call 675564 or email@example.com