We understand you may have concerns surrounding the impact of COVID-19 and what it might mean for you and your family.
This page will aim to be a central repository of information.
For up to date information from the Isle of Man Government please visit: https://www.gov.im//coronavirus
This includes information about, symptoms, social distancing, and self-isolation. If you have any concerns or require medical assistance from 06:00 20 March 2020, please contact 111 COVID-19 Call Centre for advice.
For information regarding the service Onchan District Commissioners’ provide please see the following updates:-
- Health Protection (Coronavirus) Regulations 2020
- Business Contingency Plan
- Receipt of Payments
- Information for Tenants - Rent and Maintenance
- Business Support and Assistance
- Commissioners' Office Closure
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disposal of Waste
- Services and Public Meetings
- Closure of Playgrounds:
- Home Deliveries List as at 3rd April 2020
- Prescription Delivery
- Refuse Collection
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Commissioners' Surgery
- Seasonal Activities - Onchan Park
- Return to Work Guidance for non-essential retail
- Social Distancing - Elderly Persons Complexes - Information for Residents (May 2020)
- Repairs and Maintenance Update (May 2020)
- Advice for Family Visiting Older Persons (May 2020)
We will endeavour to keep this page up to date with information as and when we can.
If you require any matters clarifying please call 675564 or email@example.com