Your Onchan

Data Protection :

For details on making a data subject access request, please see the Information Commissioners' website. 

Once you have received the information you requested and you wish to make a complaint.   You can do so by using the complaint form and return it to the Chief Executive/Clerk, at Onchan District Commissioners.    

Send To A Friend

Please enter your friend's name
Please enter your name
Please enter your email addess