Your Tenancy Overview

All public sector housing authorities use a standard form of tenancy agreement to ensure that tenants are treated fairly and consistently across the Island. However, the information in the following section relates specifically to Onchan District Commissioners.Before you rent one of the Commissioners' properties, you will be required to sign a tenancy agreement. You have a legal right to stay in your home as long as you keep to the conditions of your tenancy.  The tenancy agreement  states what your responsibilities are as a tenant and our responsibilities as a landlord.  The information contained in this section 'Your Tenancy' should be referred to for general advice.   All tenants will be given a copy of their agreement to keep and should refer to it for full details.