Remembrance Sunday 2018
- St Peter's Church and the Onchan War Memorial.
- See description for details.
For your information, the arrangements for the Annual Remembrance Sunday Service which will be conducted at St Peters Church, Onchan, on Sunday 11th November 2018.
9.30 a.m. The parade forms up at the rear of the Manx Co-Op on Elm Tree Road and processes to St Peter's Church.
9.35 a.m. Captain of the Parish will take the Salute as the parade passes the front of the War Memorial.
9.35 a.m. Church Service – St Peter's Church.
10.35 a.m. Leave St Peter's Church and walk to the War Memorial for a short service and wreath laying ceremony.
10.45 a.m. War Memorial
• The names will be read out
• The last post will be played.
11.00 a.m. 2 minutes silence – Maroons will be fired from the Rec to mark the silence.
• Laying of wreaths. His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor will lay the first wreath.
• Reveille will be played.
• A few words from Mr H. Duff BEM
Refreshments will be served at Onchan Methodist Church.
To speak to some one regarding this event: