Contracts for Services to Onchan Rate Payers
Onchan District Commissioners invite applications from MACCS Approved Contractors list, interested in being included on a selected list of Tenderers. Applications are requested from Contractors in the following categories:-
1) Window Cleaning
2) General Cleaning of Commissioners’ Premises
5) Servicing of Gas Central Heating Boilers (Domestic)
6) Drainage and Groundworks
7) Servicing and Repair of Oil Central Heating Boilers
8) Repair and Maintenance of Street Lighting
9) Painting and Decorating
10) General Building Contractors
11) Grass Cutting to Open Spaces
12) Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
13) Repairs to Gas Central Heating Boilers (Domestic)
14) Servicing and Repair of Gas Central Heating Boilers (Commercial)
15) Hedge Cutting
16) Weed Spraying
Further information in respect of the above may be obtained from the Property Maintenance Manager, Surveyor’s Department, Onchan District Commissioners, Main Road, Onchan.
Applicants are advised that it will be necessary to comply with the registration requirements of the Isle of Man Construction Federation, details of which can be obtained from 23A Village Walk, Onchan IM3 4EB.
Applications must be in writing (email) including details of the company and contact details to arrive no later than 12 on 27th January 2017.
Applicants are advised that failure to keep up to date with National Insurance Contributions and Holiday with Pay Schemes or their having outstanding debts owing to Government Boards or Departments could result in their being disqualified from tendering.
Onchan District Commissioners
ONCHAN Tel: 624967Back to public notices