Electoral Register

Onchan District Commissioners are receiving a number of queries from the electorate, who want to take people off the register, as well as add people on, or inform of a change of address.. 

Please could you direct your queries to the Crown and Elections Unit at the Cabinet Office,    Tel: 685754 or email: elections@gov.im