The Authority wishes to propose parking restrictions on the above named roads to the Department of Infrastructure as a way of reducing:
- The likelihood of the area being used as long-term parking for vehicles not owned by residents;
- Congestion by allowing more parking for patrons attending Onchan Pleasure Park, especially when public events are taking place.
The Authority proposes that the Department achieve the above aims by implementing and enforcing the following restrictions:
- A maximum stay of 18 hours in any 24 hour period, except for those with permits;
- Areas for inclusion highlighted in red as per the enclosed plan.
We ask for your views in relation to the proposals to be submitted to the Authority for consideration by no later than Friday 1st December 2023 via:
- E-mail - email@example.com
- Letter - Chief Executive/Clerk, Hawthorn Villa, 79 Main Road, Onchan, IM3 1RD.
If you have any queries regarding these proposals, or if you require an further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our offices.