Your Onchan

Street Collections:

If you want to collect for charity then you will need a licence to do so. 

You can apply for a Charitable Collections Licence. Please see IOM Constabulary Charitable Collections page.

Please inform Onchan District Commissioners of any activity you wish to undertake.    

Send To A Friend

Please enter your friend's name
Please enter your name
Please enter your email addess