Customer Service Standards:
We have a Customer Charter that aims to provide the highest standard of service to all our customers.
In delivering the service our staff will:
- Carry and display proof of their identity;
- Introduce themselves to you;
- Be smartly dressed and wear any uniform they may have;
- Give you their name if you ask;
- Treat you with respect;
- Treat your home with respect;
- Be friendly, welcoming and helpful;
- Deal with you promptly;
- Show patience, understanding and sensitivity in dealing with tenants' problems;
- Adopt a non-judgemental approach when dealing with you;
- Behave in a proper and professional manner at all times; and
- Aim to see anyone who is waiting at reception within ten minutes.
We also have the following standards:
- Customers who have a pre-booked interview should not be kept waiting longer than 10 minutes after the time of their appointment;
- All interviews will take place in a confidential setting;
- We will try to answer all phone calls within five rings. If the person you need to speak to is not available you can leave a message for them on our Voicemail (answerphone) service and they will get back to you when they return to their office;
- We will reply to all written correspondence within 10 working days;
- All correspondence to customers will give the name of the officer who is dealing with the matter and provide written information that is clear, concise and simple to understand;
- Any customer who is not satisfied can ask to see a more senior officer;
- All customers not satisfied with the service they receive can use our complaints procedure.