Customer Service Standards:
When you contact us we will:
- Respond as soon as possible;
- Be polite and respectful;
- Identify ourselves;
- Aim to have your request resolved by the first person you contact as soon as possible;
- Attempt to provide you with a written response within five working days if we can’t provide an answer there and then;
- Tell you if a response is going to take longer than 5 working days, and keep you up to date with progress;
- Tell you how to make a compliant about our services, if you are not satisfied, and provide a detailed written response within 20 working days.
When you visit, we will:
- Greet you at a reception point on time if you have made an appointment;
- If you do not have an appointment, we will see you within 15 minutes or contact an appropriate person on your behalf to deal with your enquiry;
- Ensure that our waiting areas are accessible, clean, comfortable, tidy and safe;
- Provide access to private interview rooms.
When we visit you we will:
- Contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time;
- Be on time;
- If you are out when we visit, leave our contact details letting you know who called, and how to contact us to rearrange the visit.
When you write to us, phone or email we will:
- Make sure our responses are clear, accurate, easy to understand and without jargon;
- Provide a means of leaving a message if the person you need to speak to is not available so they can get back to you as soon as possible.