Public Meeting - 7.00 p.m. on 28th August 2018 at The Hub, School Road, Onchan.
This public meeting will Members of the public an opportunity to express their views with regard to The Draft Area Plan for the East.
This consultation s available to view in the Commissioners' Offices and the Onchan Library.
The Draft Area Plan for the East expands on the broad policies and proposals set out in the Isle of Man Strategic Plan relating them to precise areas of land.
The content of the Plan was drafted taking into account the following:
• The Call for Sites exercise carried out in 2016.
• The Preliminary Publicity Consultation (published in 2017 and again for additional sites in 2018).
• Other evidence collated throughout this period.
The Draft Area Plan is made up of the Written Statement, which sets out the background to the various topics together with some detailed proposals and recommendations, and a set of maps which illustrates the localities and sites.
Draft documentation in relation to the above will be available for viewing by the public at the Commissioners' offices from Monday 25th June 2018.
This is in addition to the information being available to view at the following other sites:
• Cabinet Office, Third Floor, Government Offices, Bucks Road, Douglas.
• Tynwald Library, Ground Floor, Legislative Buildings, Finch Road, Douglas.
• The Welcome Centre, Sea Terminal, Douglas.
The information and public consultation can also be viewed and commented upon at the website.
Please click Consultation : to take you to the link.
The public consultation closes on 31st August 2018.