We are receiving a number of reports of Faulty Street Lights. Please see the following guide on how to report a faulty street light:
1. Identify the faulty light
- Every street light has a number which you can find on the pole.
- You will need to quote this number when you report a fault.
- We will also need the name of the street or road the light is located.
- Detail the nature of the fault, i.e. the light is not lit, or timing issues.
2. Contact Onchan District Commissioners
Please contact Onchan District Commissioners via
though the Commissioners' website at